February 28, 2014

Where I Am

It feels like I should start this post with one of those maps that say “You are here.”

I know I’ve been missing in action, at least from this blog. But I’ve truly been missing “in action” because I’ve been taking action elsewhere, too many elsewheres.

Hence, I want to invite you to my new online home at www.bonitalillie.com.

I finally figured out that I really can only keep up with one main blog so I’m putting all of my focus on the new one and letting the others fade away.

The good news for you is that I will be including plenty of stuff for writers on the new blog. How could I not?

This is a sneak preview: How a Snooty Agent Fueled My Writing Dreams

But you will also find more that I hope will inspire and encourage you.

I’ll leave this blog up for a while since it holds a truly special place in my heart, but I hope you will follow me to my new home. Consider this my forwarding address.

Blessings,
Bonita

AddThis