September 29, 2012

31 Days of Quotes for Writers

Quotes-for-Writers-button
Are you ready to be encouraged and motivated? Yes, it’s true, little old can’t-keep-a-blog-alive-for-nothing me will be posting every day for the month of October.
I’ll be sharing some of my favorite writing quotes, and giving a little commentary on each one. If you are in a writing slump or just need an extra umph, this series will help you get those ideas flowing and fingers typing.
Being the all or nothing girl that I am, I’m also writing a series on my Reality Homeschooling blog called 31 Days of Homeschooling Through a Crisis.
Both of these series will be included in the Nester’s 31 Days series. If you are a blogger and would like to start your own 31 days series, it’s not too late. Visit Nesting Place for details.

signature

1 comment:

Cori said...

Well, this is a perfect series for me! I'm looking forward to some inspiration! I'm going to need it! :)

AddThis